Apologies for cross posting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here at Mimas, we've been working on some screencast videos for Zetoc. The first ones are now ready and available to view at http://zetoc.mimas.ac.uk/videos.html. So far, we have videos introducing the service, explaining how to authenticate, creating Zetoc Alerts, searching Zetoc, and setting up RSS Feeds, with further videos planned for modifying and transferring Alerts, availability of full text from Zetoc records, and emailing or downloading records for use with bibliographic referencing software.

We really would appreciate receiving your feedback - good or bad - so please let us know what you think of the videos so far. If there's anything you've always wanted to see demonstrated onscreen with Zetoc, please let us know - we'll incorporate it into future videos!

The Zetoc Screencast Videos home page can be found at: http://zetoc.mimas.ac.uk/videos.html

If you have any suggestions for how the service could be improved, or wish to give us your view on the new Zetoc Screencast videos, please use the feedback form at: Zetoc Feedback Form<http://zetoc.mimas.ac.uk/feedback.html> or contact Zetoc Support at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Thank you,
Kind Regards
Paul
~~~~~
Mimas Zetoc Support
e: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
w: http://zetoc.mimas.ac.uk<http://zetoc.mimas.ac.uk/>
Twitter: @ZetocTeam