Hi everyone

Does anyone hold a loan copy of this one?  We've been trying to get hold of it, but so far without any luck.  If you have a copy which you can lend, please let me know and I will send you a formal request with BL account number, delivery address etc.  Thanks, Allan.

  • Title: The stories of the Lotus Sutra
  • Author: Reeves, Gene
  • Paperback: 352 pages
  • Publisher: Wisdom Publications,U.S. (1 Dec 2010)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0861716469
  • ISBN-13: 978-0861716463

  • Wandsworth Arts Festival 2013

    IMPORTANT:
    Confidentiality: This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please reply to this email and highlight the error.

    Please visit the Council's website at: www.wandsworth.gov.uk