Can anyone help with the following article:

Title

      Al-Si-Ti (Aluminium - Silicon - Titanium)

In

        Light Metal Ternary Systems: Phase Diagrams, Crystallographic
        and Thermodynamic Data

Author 	Materials Science International Team MSIT^®
</content/msit.html>, Pierre Perrot
MSIT^® is a registered trade mark of MSI, Materials Science
International Services GmbH.
Affiliation
Materials Science International Services GmbH, 800749, 70507 Stuttgart,
Germany

Part of 	Landolt-Börnstein - Group IV Physical Chemistry

	Numerical Data and Functional Relationships in Science and Technology
Volume

      *11A4:* Light Metal Systems. Part 4

Edited by 	G. Effenberg, S. Ilyenko
Chapter-DOI 	10.1007/11008514_2
Book-DOI 	10.1007/b97924 </index/bookdoi/10.1007/b97924> (Volume in
Bookshelf)

I will supply our BL Customer Code and request number to anyone who can
supply.

Regards,

Elaine Wilson

--