Forwarding a survey request from some colleagues:

 Nous sommes désolés, ce message et l'enquête ne sont pas disponibles en français.

CACUSS is sending you this message on behalf of our colleagues:

IASAS_logo.png

In recent years, two books have provided an organizational perspective of student affairs and services practice from around the world. Whether you work in residence life, career or job placement services, academic learning support services, counseling or in another area that serves to support students, we would like to hear from you!

This research study seeks to understand the experiences of postsecondary/tertiary staff members. As a subscriber to a listserv for student affairs and services practitioners, we invite you to help develop this understanding by completing a brief 15 minute survey in which you will be asked about your job position, duties and background.  We intend to use the results from this survey to share information about student affairs and services work in a global context and provide resources and a support network for those working in the field.

We invite you to share the survey link with other staff colleagues not part of the listserv. A copy of the results from this study will be available on the IASAS website. You will be notified through this listserv when the results are available.

To access the survey, please click here. If the survey does not open automatically, please copy and paste the following link to your internet browser's address bar.

http://fluidsurveys.com/s/StuAffSrvcs_GlobalPerspective/

If you have any questions regarding the content of the survey or want to know how we intend to use the data, please do not “reply” to this email as your message will be posted to the listserv. Rather, direct all study questions to Dr. Tricia Seifert at [log in to unmask]

Please help contribute to our understanding of the experiences of student affairs and services staff by completing the survey.

Sincerely,

Tricia Seifert, Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, University of Toronto

Brett Perozzi, Weber State University

Mary Ann Bodine Al-Sharif, Florida State College

Katie Wildman, Hamad bin Khalifa University, Qatar Foundation

Click [log in to unmask]&group_id=965786" target="_blank">here to unsubscribe

720 Spadina Avenue, Suite 202, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5S 2T9

--
Maryann Kope, OCT, B.A., M.Ed.
Manager, Learning Services