Many thanks for this, Evan.

Subscribers may also like to know that Bolivia has just instituted proceedings against Chile in the International Court of Justice, claiming (in brief) interference with an alleged right of access to the sea.  The press release is here: http://www.icj-cij.org/presscom/index.php?pr=2459&p1=6&p2=1&lang=en.

Regards to all,

Maurice Mendelson, Q.C.

Blackstone Chambers Barristers

Blackstone House

Temple

London EC4Y 9BW

England.

Tel. +44 20 7583 1770; fax +4420 7822 7350; email [log in to unmask]

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and legally privileged. This e-mail is intended to be read only by the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any review, dissemination or copying of this e-mail is prohibited and that privilege has not been waived. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying by email or by telephone and then delete the e-mail.