From: Elizabeth Walmsley <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 9:34 PM
Subject: ABSTRACT SUBMISSION NOW OPEN for SSBP 16th International Research Symposium
To: Elizabeth Walmsley <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Member

REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN for the

16th SSBP INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH SYMPOSIUM 2013

12-14 September 2013, Stellenbosch, South Africa

Just to remind you all that Abstract Submission opened on 1st April for our SSBP 2013 meeting "The fundamentals of behavioural phenotypes" in the beautiful town of Stellenbosch, in the Cape Winelands of South Africa.

Visit our Conference Website at www.ssbpconference.org for information about this exciting event.

The deadline for Abstract submission is 31st May and we regret that late submissions cannot be accepted.

We are happy to be able to offer five bursaries to eligible** students, so please do circulate this information to all who might be interested.   Attached is a Conference Postcard and Poster.

 We look forward to seeing you in South Africa,

Liz Walmsley                               Petrus de Vries

SSBP Administrator                       SSBP Chairman

** to be eligible you must be a full-time student enrolled in a degree/diploma course and preference will be given to those who are SSBP student members.