Dear all,
    we have an Exploranium GR320 Gamma Ray spectrometer that we are hoping to use in some fieldwork this summer, but, unfortunately the cable from the sensor to the data logger has gone missing.  We don't seem to be able to track down a replacement so I was wondering if any list members had a spare cable lying around, or knew of where we might be able to lay our hands on one.

Thanks,
Conall

Dr. Conall Mac Niocaill
Lecturer in Earth Sciences, University of Oxford
Giuseppe Vernazza Lecturer in Earth Sciences, Exeter College, Oxford

Dept. of Earth Sciences, University of Oxford, South Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3AN
Phone: +44 (0)1865 282135 Fax: +44(0)1865 272072 [log in to unmask]
http://www.earth.ox.ac.uk/conall