  From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK. [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Tracey Mardles
  Sent: 22 April 2013 12:20
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Subject: loan boxes on wheels [UNC]

  Hi Gemmers, I am in the process of updating our loan boxes and would like some advice about boxes.

  Initially I have been looking at getting some plastic crates with lids but access to our Museum to collect the boxes can be difficult with teachers not easily being able to park near us and having to walk a distance with heavy boxes. Does anyone know of, or uses, loan boxes using suitcases or similar that have wheels and an extendable handle for this purpose?

  Many thanks.

  Kind regards.

  Tracey Mardles

  Education Officer

  Economic Development

  Telephone: 01483 444734

  www.guildford.gov.uk

  Heritage Service

  Guildford Borough Council

  www.guildford.gov.uk

  Guildford Museum

  Castle Arch

  Guildford

  GU1 3SX

  I work part-time Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday until 2.30pm term-time, Tuesday-Wednesday all day until 5pm, during school holidays

  Follow us on Twitter @GuildfordBC

  Guildford Borough Council UNCLASSIFIED EXTERNAL

  Guildford Borough Council has arrangements for handling sensitive emails. For more information on how you may be affected please go to www.guildford.gov.uk/SecureEmail. If you have received this message in error, please (a) notify the sender immediately, (b) destroy this email and any attachments, and (c) do not use, copy, and/or disclose this email or any attachments to any person.

  Guildford Borough Council regularly updates virus software to ensure as far as possible that its networks are free of viruses. However, you will need to check this message and any attachments for viruses as Guildford Borough Council can take no responsibility for any computer virus that might be transferred by this email.�

  The contents of this email may not reflect Guildford Borough Council policy. We store and monitor all emails and attachments sent and received by Guildford Borough Council employees in our Cryoserver system for up to 7 years to prevent misuse of the Council's networks.