Hi Folks,

The May/June Issue of InterpNEWS was just sent out.  If you are a
subscriber and did not receive your copy send me an e-mail ([log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask]) ).  Likewise, if you  would like a copy (its FREE),
send me your e-mail address. Note - this issue is  4 MB is size - be sure
your mailbox can take it    Our content list  is provided below.

Here is what is in this issue:

- A Professional’s Approach to  Public Relations and Marketing - Marc
Breslav
- Interpretation as a management tool.  J. Veverka

- Megalithic Sites  and Monuments Interpretation and Outreach Best
Practices Seminar.
- Interpretive Tip: Creative Titles Draw  People to Displays!  J. Patrick
Berry
- Size matters –  improving impressions at Eye Castle.  - Steph  Parmee

- Community group of  Second World War evacuees from Guernsey  continues
to connect with the English  public.

- Making the Mundane Exciting and the  Exciting Mundane –Ethan Rotman

- A little community that could.  - Laurie Heupel
- Crafting experiences that are relevant to  visitors – John Pastorelli