I’m sure this has been asked before – I am looking for a Georgian Parson’s costume – can anyone recommend a supplier of historical costume?

Many thanks

Helen

Helen Currie

House and Events Manager

Buccleuch Living Heritage Trust

Bowhill

Selkirk

TD7 5ET

Tel: 01750 22204 Fax: 01750 23893

www.bowhill.org

Registered Charity No: SCO14915

Registered Office 1 Rutland Court Edinburgh EH3 8EY

Registered in Scotland Company No 377083

To keep uptodate with events and activities at Bowhill follow us on Facebook

The contents of this e-mail and its attachments are confidential and may be subject to legal privilege.  It is intended for the addressee only.  If you receive this message in error please delete it and advise the sender.  The statements and opinions expressed are those of the sender and not necessarily those of the Buccleuch Living Heritage Trust.