From: "Anne-Marie Sandos" [log in to unmask]

Dear GEM,

Here at Rugby Art Gallery and Museum  were are planning a Summer Arts academy – 3 days of Master classes for Secondary school students in ceramics, paintings and textiles. It is aimed at students putting together their arts award portfolios.  The workshops run from 10.00- 16.00 and are lead by an artists.

We are reviewing our pricing policy for this.  If you run similar workshops could you let me know what you charge as an organisation?

Would you charge separately for each day or for the whole experience?

All the best,

Anne-Marie Sandos

Learning and Outreach Officer (Maternity Cover)

Rugby Art Gallery and Museum

01788 533211

Working days usually Wednesday, Thursday and Friday