Hello list serve!

I know this just was circulated but I appear to have deleted the email.  I have been tasked with writing a learning strategy for the site and I wonder if whomever the most recent request if they would be able to forward some of the forwards on to me...

Katey

Katey Boal
Learning Manager
Culloden Battlefield and Visitor Centre
Inverness
IV25EU
0844 493 2159

Central Office in Edinburgh

Hermiston Quay
5 Cultins Road
Edinburgh
EH11 4DF

The National Trust for Scotland for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty is a charity registered in Scotland, Charity Number SC007410

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the intended recipient at the e-mail address to which it has been addressed. It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than this addressee nor may it be copied in any way. If received in error please notify us immediately by telephone and delete the e-mail. Neither The National Trust for Scotland nor the sender accepts any liability or responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any). Any views or other information in this e-mail which do not relate to our business are not authorised by us.  This e-mail does not form part of any contract unless so stated.