Hello,

Thank you for your response and suggestion.

Just doing a quick check:

fslsize nodif_brain_mask.nii.gz
dim1           128
dim2           128
dim3           72
dim4           1
pixdim1        1.7968750000
pixdim2        1.7968750000
pixdim3        2.0000000000
pixdim4        1.0000000000

fslsize merged_ph2samples.nii
dim1           128
dim2           128
dim3           63
dim4           50
pixdim1        1.7968750000
pixdim2        1.7968750000
pixdim3        2.0000000000
pixdim4        1.0000000000

fslsize mean_f1samples.nii.gz
dim1           128
dim2           128
dim3           63
dim4           1
pixdim1        1.7968750000
pixdim2        1.7968750000
pixdim3        2.0000000000
pixdim4        1.0000000000

If you look at dim3 for the first 2 files, they differ. And for the latter 2 files, hey differ in dim4 size.

Could this be the issue, and what would be the cause? Is bedpostx producing something incorrectly? Or is it something with the nodif_brain_mask?

D. Michael