Hi,

We recommend you use a two stage registration for this: fmri to structural, and then structural to MNI. You can do this via the FEAT or MELODIC GUIs with the registration tab.

If you also need motion correction, which we also recommend, use the pre-stats tab.

All the best,
     Mark

Maren Strenziok <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi,

I have an image with data from a resting state fMRI scan of one subject. This file has 146 volumes. I would like to register this image to MNI 2mm space so that the output also has 146 volumes. I tried the FSL flirt tool from the gui but that gave me an image with only one volume. Does anyone know the command to do this?

Thanks, Maren