Thank you Mark

________________________________
From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mark Jenkinson [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 6:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] MRF beta value in FAST

Hi,

It is _very_ unlikely that you'll get a good registration of the functional to MNI space if you cannot get a good registration to your structural.  I strongly recommend that you upgrade your FSL version and use the new tools.

All the best,
Mark

On 23 Apr 2013, at 16:21, Helen Sawaya <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>