From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Stephen Smith [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 23 April 2013 15:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] tbss_fill and fslview using fsl 5.0.2

You need to work out if the problem is tbss_fill or fslview.  Have you tried adjusting the intensity display range in fslview?
Steve.

On 23 Apr 2013, at 08:11, "Gibbard, Clare" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Hello,

I have FSL 5.0.2 installed on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.  When I run the tbss_fill command it completes without an error message, but when I load up the filled output in fslview the results haven't been filled.  I have fslview version 4.0.1.

I then tried running the same tbss_fill and fslview commands on a colleague's Mac, which is running FSL 4.1.2 and fslview 3.1.8, and it all worked perfectly.  Loading up the correctly filled files from FSL 4.1.2 on my computer doesn't work, but I can visualize results filled on my computer on the Mac running 4.1.2.  This suggests that the problem is with visualizing filled files in FSL 5.0.2, but that the actual tbss_fill stage works fine.

Has anyone come across this problem?  Do you know how I can work around it?

Thanks,
Clare

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve