Hi Andreas and Mark,

re: Andreas - When I include"--label=mask_all.nii.gz" (without quotes) in the fslmeants syntax, the txt output is all zeros. If I use the same syntax without the label option and adding the "--showall" option I get activation time courses for each voxel within the mask. Therefore, I assume there is actual activation in the ROIs, but for some reason the "--label" option isn't extracting the time courses.

re:Mark - The images are aligned correctly. If I open both the input and mask in FSLView there are non-zero values within each ROI and each ROI has a separate intensity value (i.e., 1-11). The ROIs are also located at the correct MNI xyz coordinates used to create the 8mm sphere.

Thanks for your persistence.

Best,
Ross