Hi,

Either of these is considered to be in MNI152 orientation for FSL.
We allow both left-handed and right-handed coordinate systems (i.e. LAS/RAS, or radiological/neurological) so that we do not force other software to adopt one convention or the other.
Both RAS or LAS will work fine will all FSL tools.

All the best,
Mark