Dear Mingxia,

I would advise you to use the pve output images and threshold these with fslmaths to get the tissue masks.
For example:
   fslmaths basename_pve_0 -thr 0.8 -bin csf_mask

There is no option in FAST for directly creating this output (it just creates the pve outputs).  But it is very easy to run fslmaths as above.

As for separating columns, it does not matter.  Any combination of spaces or tabs is fine (including multiple spaces and/or tabs).

All the best,
Mark