Hi,

A colleague and I are looking for the TBSS report mentioned on the FMRIB technical report page ( http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/analysis/techrep/ ),

TR05SS1 : Tract-Based Spatial Statistics: Voxelwise Analysis of Multi-Subject Diffusion Data (PDF)
Stephen M. Smith, Mark Jenkinson, Heidi Johansen-Berg, Daniel Rueckert, Thomas E. Nichols, Clare Mackay, Kate E. Watkins, Olga Ciccarelli, M. Zaheer Cader, Paul M. Matthews and Timothy E.J. Behrens

but the link, http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/analysis/research/tbss/tr05ss1.pdf , is broken.

It is also mentioned here: http://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fsl4.0/tbss/index

Could somebody reconnect the links or send me a copy?

Thanks,

     Rob

--
Robert I. Reid, Ph.D. | Sr. Analyst/Programmer, Information Technology
Aging and Dementia Imaging Research | Opus Center for Advanced Imaging Research