Hi,

I agree with Wolf that it may well be a registration issue, with images in the wrong spaces. It would be helpful if you could post the exact commands that you were running.

All the best,
   Mark

wolf zinke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi,

Maybe this is a problem with the transformation into the individual
subject brain space? Otherwise it might be a good idea to mask the
spherical ROI with a brain mask to ensure that it is not exceeding the
brain.

good luck,
wolf