Hi - Comparing xyz across subjects does not make much sense to me... Not sure what it is you're trying to find out.

Cheers
Saad

On 13 Apr 2013, at 23:22, Nucleos P wrote:

Hi Saad,

Now that I have my individual subjects, MNI registered x, y, z vector
maps -  How would you recommend comparing the following:
Controls vs Patients X-vector maps
Controls vs Patients Y-vector maps
Controls vs Patients Z-vector maps

Would these pre-registered maps lose any vital integrity by being
uploaded into SPM for a simply VBM t-test comparison?

Is there a way to set up something similar within FSL?

Thank you very much,
Catherine