Hi Catherine,

As far as I know, what you see from atlasquery is not a proportion of content of voxel (or ROI), but the (estimated) probability of the voxel to be included in a certain class (region or label) considering individual variability since the atlas was made by averaging tract-masks of 28 normal subjects (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2724595/).

You may want to check to probabilistic maps of WM atlas to get a more clear idea.

Also note that the classification of WM bundles are not exclusive, so one voxel (124,91,104) has 76% of SLF and 53% of SLF (temporal), which can be included in both regions if we threshold > 0.50. The sum of the given probabilities isn't necessary 1.

Best,
---
Seung-Goo KIM