Hi - it doesn't matter as far as bedpostx and probtrackx are concerned.

Cheers
Saad

On 29 Mar 2013, at 22:33, Ran Xu wrote:

Dear FSL experts,

I used [0,0,0] as the origin of nodif_brain.nii and this was used in the bedpostx. Now, I need to change the origin of nodif_brain.nii to the center of this image.  Will this change affect the obtained parameters of bedpostx, e.g. "merged_f1samples.nii"?  I mean, all the "merged.*" files calculate fibers according to this new origin in the probtrackx2?  I am not sure if these "merged" files can automatically determine the coordinate space according to the input, e.g."nodif_brain_mask".

Thanks.

Ran

--
Saad Jbabdi