Hi,

It sounds like you don't have a full installation.  Go and check the instructions on the neurodebian website for installing FSL.

All the best,
Mark

On 29 Mar 2013, at 22:50, "Ayaz, Muhammad" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Dear All,
I recently install fsl 5.0 on ubuntu 12.04 LTS. When I try to launch fsl using command line I get an error “fslwish: not found”.
Any comments?

Regards
Ayaz

The information contained in this message and any attachments is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from copying, distributing, or using the information. Please contact the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message from your system.