Dear Matthew,

this seems to have worked but you managed to confuse me a little more with regards to the F-test. Sorry. :-) You say ("e.g. -F 2.3"). I thought that if I only specified one F-test in my design and checked the three boxes, this would be a combined F-test. If what you are writing is correct in my case, then should I write  -F 1.2.3 in order to get the full F? Sorry, I don't understand the "2.3"....

Another quick question:

Can I combine the F-test with the --T2 option or are these exclusive? I am not sure I quite understand whether these two options can be run together in one analysis or whether they should be run separately.

Thanks so much for your help,

sven

Hello Sven,
                   It looks like you are using a lower case ( -f ) for the
F-test cluster threshold option, this should be a
capital F ( e.g. -F 2.3 ) - can you try this and let us
know if the error changes?

Kind Regards

Matthew