Hi FSL expertise

I've used FSLnet code for creating network, in the last part for comparing two different group(contrast :[1-1]), I ran nets_glm.m which gives me uncorrected and corrected p_values. This the result I got:

contrast 1, best values: uncorrected_p=0.000400 FWE_corrected_p=0.218800.
FDR-correction-threshold=0.000000 (to be applied to uncorrected p-values)

1-What does uncorrected value means? The minimum of threshold?
2-based on these threshold how should I define my significant p_values range?
3-Since the FDR value is zero, Does it mean there is no significant value in group difference at all?

Thank you for your help
Mariam