Från: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [[log in to unmask]] för Anderson M. Winkler [[log in to unmask]]
Skickat: den 9 april 2013 20:05
Till: [log in to unmask]
Ämne: [FSL] Test of linear effect with randomise, for repeated measurements

Hi Anders,

Yes, that would be it. Only 5 subjects is a problem, and I don't see an easy solution other than recruiting more people. If you need some results before deciding if it worth the effort and cost, maybe you could compute the p-values parametrically and correct with FDR (RFT will likely fail with such low df). This probably wouldn't be acceptable for publication, but maybe it could give you some slack guidance if you see dramatic effects.

All the best,

Anderson