From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stephen Smith [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2013 5:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] problem with registration

Hi - you need to also look at the standard-space aligned FMRI images - are they all well aligned?  It may just be that you have liberal masking/betting, meaning that the data processed in standard space is liberal compared with the MNI152 mask/brain.   If this happens it's not surprising that you could get some MELODIC components corresponding to FoV issues, but that shouldn't be  a problem for the majority of the within-brain components.

Cheers.