From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Eugene Duff [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2013 12:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] FEAT stats tab

Hi Helen -
Yes, people usually use Melodic, which is pretty good at separating out motion confounds without an explicit model (and may even perform better when you leave the artefacts in full).

If you want to regress out the signal beforehand, try running preprocessing only in Feat, then use fsl_regfilt to regress out your confounds.

Eugene