Hi Monica,

In my experience, the optic radiations are quite straightforward to find with tractography. The only problem with the Meyer's loop is that it is highly curved, so methods that use a low curvature threshold may struggle. The probtrackx default though should be high enough, if not you may want to experiment with the --cthr parameter.

Hope this helps,
Stam