FSL users,

I am currently applying fieldmap correction in the course of analyzing some functional runs. The registration between the fieldmap image and the highres image is failing in a portion of the subjects. The brain extractions is working fine on each image, so it is not the case that residual skull in one image but not the other is causing the error.

To make things more perplexing, this error only occurs within the processing pipeline within FEAT, but a registration beween my brain extracted magnitude and highres structural images with FLIRT works perfectly.

Has anyone else seen such an issue? Suggestions on resolving it?

Brian