Dear Sven,
                 2.3 is the value that will be used as the cluster-forming
threshold for your f-stat(s), if you don't want
cluster-corrected results then you can use the --T2
option or even just -x for voxelwise results. The F-test
is a statistic type,  --T2, -F, -x etc  are just various
methods for dealing with multiple-comparisons.

I hope this helps,

Kind Regards

Matthew