Hello Priscila,
Was your diffusion data obtained by any chance on a VB17 platform using
the CMRR MB sequence with the polarity inverted via the check box on the
Sequence/Special tab?  If so, it has recently come to light that a bug
exists with the VB17 version such that the reported diffusion directions
are inverted between the blip-up, blip-down acquisitions, even though the
actual directions were not.

cheers,
-MH

--
Michael Harms, Ph.D.

Conte Center for the Neuroscience of Mental Disorders
Department of Psychiatry, Box 8134
660 South Euclid Ave.		Tel: 314-747-6173
St. Louis, MO  63110			Email: [log in to unmask]