Hi Mina,

I'm not sure but the error seems to occur due to the discrepancy between the header and actual data in NIFTI file.

How did you create .NII file in matlab? Try make_nii.m and save_nii.m from http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/8797, if you didn't.

Best,
---
Seung-Goo KIM

On 3, Apr, 2013, at 8:12 AM, Mina Park wrote:

hello.

At the first, I'm very beginner of FSL and I'm in stuck with matlab especially in making 4d data.
With my DTI data, some data success in making 4d data but others can't.
Those can't, even failed to fslmerge into 4d showing these error message

++ WARNING: nifti_read_buffer(p10_4_1_Aligned-g014-d0034.nii):
  data bytes needed = 2293760
  data bytes input  = 0
  number missing    = 2293760 (set to 0)

Is anybody know, whether my data is broken or this is my problem of manipulating of matlab?

thanks in advance !!!!!