Dear Rali:
     I ignored the .grp file in my randomise command. now it is like bellow:

randomise -i all_FA_skeleton -o tbss -m mean_FA_skeleton -d design.mat  -t design.con -f design.fts  --T2  -n 5000

and i got error message:

An exceptoion has been thrown
Logic error: detected by Newmat: idnex error: reguested indices = 1, 34420

MatrixType = Rect   # Rows = 53; # Cols = 34419

i have no idea what happened. please give me some suggestions.

best

zhiliang