Dear all,

I am trying to run dual_regression as described in the user guide.
I have run MELODIC on the data in concat-ICA mode and created my design using the glm_gui.

When I now try running dual regression like this
dual_regression groupICA.gica/groupmelodic.ica/melodic_IC 1 design.mat design.con 500 grot `cat groupICA.gica/.filelist`

I get the following error:

/usr/local/fsl/bin/dual_regression: line 125: [: too many arguments
creating common mask
wc: test/scripts+logs/drA: open: No such file or directory
doing the dual regressions
wc: test/scripts+logs/drC: open: No such file or directory
sorting maps and running randomise

Any ideas what could be going wrong here?

Best,
Anders