ok -- since no objections (but no blessings either) -- I have uploaded derived
atlas in a separate binary package

fsl-harvard-oxford-cortical-lateralized-atlas

with fsl-atlases package only recommending it (not depending on it strongly).

Enjoy

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko, Ph.D.
http://neuro.debian.net http://www.pymvpa.org http://www.fail2ban.org