Hi Saad,

Sorry if I wasn't clear. I want to keep the tracks that go through the CC
but not other tracks that aren't biologically plausible. In my
fdt_paths.nii.gz file, I see a circular path that crosses to the other
hemisphere above the CC from the left preSMA to the right preSMA. These are
the paths that I don't want. Maybe it would help if I attach my output
files.

Please reference the attached files. My dti_FA.nii.gz file was too large so
it's not in the attached files.

Best,
Dana

--