Hi Saad,

Does that make sense?

So we want to compare PDDvector_x for Patients to PDDvector_x HC
                                   PDDvector_y for Patients to PDDvector_y HC
                                   PDDvector_z for Patients to PDDvector_z HC
One hope we have is to determine if there are significant differences
in PDD in the different vector directions (x, y, and z) between
Healthy Subjects and Patients.

This would help greatly,
Catherine