Hi Mark,

Thanks so much. There are three more questions when I tried:
fsl_motion_outliers
-i raw.nii.gz --fd -s FD.txt -o output.txt.

(1) There is a column of value in FD.txt (the first is 0). These are FDs of
all timepoint, right?

(2) Which script can delete some volumes of the 4D files? For example,
there are 200 volumes of raw.nii.gz. I want to delete first 5 volumes and
then calculate FD of every timepoint.

(3)You said the output.txt is the "locations of the identified outliers (it
will not be created if there are no outliers)." I took a look at the
output.txt and found the amount of columns was not the same with different
subjects (e.g., 5 columns in one subject and 9 in another). Sorry I didn't
understand what every column stood for and why the amount of columns was
different in different subjects.

Thanks again for your always helpful answers.

Mingxia Zhang