Dear Paul,

Thank you for your enquiry, and apologies for the delay. We request that articles intended for consideration in Issue 5 reach us by 30 September 2013. There is also a rolling deadline for later issues (which may later be specified more precisely at a later date). We do not require an abstract.

All the best,
James MacDowell