We have such a student that is more than happy to be with everyone else but he doesn’t sit still and makes strange sounds, the rest of the students are happier and less distracted when he is roomed separately, that is with his own invigilator. We have to be fair to all students.

Shirley

Mrs Shirley Westall

Examinations Manager

New College