Hi Karen

Yes, I just spoke to their finance dept and they were quite happy to set it up – we went from one invoice per order number (thousands!) to a single per month and it’s been great – only thing to look out for is that they will include training etc (ie should be from somebody else’s budget).

Regards

Lorna

Sent: 17 April 2013 15:56
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: C&G invoices

Hi Lorna,

Can you tell me how you arranged this – is it just a case of phoning C&G??

Thanks

Karen

Sent: 17 April 2013 15:20
To: [log in to unmask]

Don’t know if it’s of interest to anyone but we switched to single monthly invoices about a year ago - we get a very large bill at the end of every month with a backup spreadsheet – it saves having to look at lots of individual sheets of paper.