I had to ask for copies as we haven’t received March invoices at all.

Matthew Fletcher

Examinations Manager

College of North West London

Willesden Centre

Dudden Hill Lane

London

NW10 2XD

Tel: 020 8208 5083

Fax: 020 8208 5151

email: [log in to unmask]

Sent: 17 April 2013 14:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: C&G invoices

Hi Sue

Yes, I got 30 invoices from C&G today ranging from the 12th March to the 4th April.

Michelle Banks
Team Leader Exams

Tower Hamlets College, Poplar High Street, London E14 0AF
T 020 7510 7671     E [log in to unmask]    W www.tower.ac.uk