HI

I haven’t had any problems.  I saved it as it’s original title as it would not upload under any other name.  once uploaded I save it as something else for my records.

Julie

Sent: 16 April 2013 10:08
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: EDEXCEL Apprenticeship Spreadsheet Upload

Is anybody having problems using the registration spreadsheet template on Edexcel Online for uploading Apprenticeships. The file opens as a template and will only allow a save as, however Edexcel are advising that I must save it, as it is, or it will not upload. I cannot do this hence the only option being to Save AS they have now advised me to contact my IT department as it must be an internal issue !

I would be interested to hear from anybody who has had the same  issue and whether they have found a resolution to it

Many Thanks

Michelle

Michelle Lockett

Administrative Officer MIS/ Exams

Room G21

01606 720581

Michelle Lockett

Email: [log in to unmask]

Mid Cheshire College
Hartford Campus
Chester Road, Northwich,
Cheshire CW8 1LJ
T: 01606 74444
F: 01606 720700

Visit our website:  http://www.midchesh.ac.uk

Disclaimer
This E-mail transmission is confidential and intended for the addressee only. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the person or organisation to whom it is addressed, you must not look at its contents, copy or distribute or take any action in reliance upon it.
Accordingly, Mid Cheshire College disclaims all responsibility and accept no liability ( including in negligence ) for the consequences for any person acting, or refraining from acting, on such information prior to the receipt by those persons of subsequent written confirmation.
If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephoning 00 44 (0)1606 74444. Please also delete the message from your computer.
Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and or publication of this E-mail message is strictly prohibited.

West Herts College Logo Ofsted Outstanding Logo

Legally privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee(s) legally indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message, and notify us immediately. If you or your employer does not consent to Internet e-mail messages of this kind, please advise us immediately. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this message are not given or endorsed by West Herts College unless otherwise indicated by an authorised representative independent of this message. Please note that neither West Herts College nor I accept any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any).

  ­­