Julie

[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michelle Lockett
Sent: 16 April 2013 10:08
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: EDEXCEL Apprenticeship Spreadsheet Upload

Is anybody having problems using the registration spreadsheet template
on Edexcel Online for uploading Apprenticeships. The file opens as a
template and will only allow a save as, however Edexcel are advising
that I must save it, as it is, or it will not upload. I cannot do this
hence the only option being to Save AS they have now advised me to
contact my IT department as it must be an internal issue !

I would be interested to hear from anybody who has had the same  issue
and whether they have found a resolution to it

Many Thanks

Michelle

Michelle Lockett

Administrative Officer MIS/ Exams

Room G21

01606 720581

Michelle Lockett

 <http://www.midchesh.ac.uk/sitefiles/midchesh/midchesh-logo_2.png>

Email: [log in to unmask]

Mid Cheshire College
Hartford Campus
Chester Road, Northwich,
Cheshire CW8 1LJ
T: 01606 74444
F: 01606 720700

Visit our website:  http://www.midchesh.ac.uk
<http://www.midchesh.ac.uk>

Disclaimer
This E-mail transmission is confidential and intended for the addressee
only. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are
not the person or organisation to whom it is addressed, you must not
look at its contents, copy or distribute or take any action in reliance
upon it.
Accordingly, Mid Cheshire College disclaims all responsibility and
accept no liability ( including in negligence ) for the consequences for
any person acting, or refraining from acting, on such information prior
to the receipt by those persons of subsequent written confirmation.
If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately by telephoning 00 44 (0)1606 74444. Please also delete the
message from your computer.
Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure,
modification, distribution and or publication of this E-mail message is
strictly prohibited.