We have been made aware that several spam messages have been posted to this list, as a precautionary measure (& whilst we do some further investigation) - JISCMail has placed this list on HOLD & no more messages can be posted.

When we have discovered the cause, and fixed this, the list will be released and we will notify you via another message.

In the meantime, if you have received any spam from this list then we would advise you to delete these.

The list owners have been notified.

Thanks for your co-operation and sorry for the interruption to the service.

Lisa

--
Lisa Vincent

Operations Manager