I am too! Just keep deleting them!

Pippa Newman

Admissions & Exams Manager

020 8909 6237

Sent: 11 April 2013 16:18
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: dodgy mail

And me to the list! I was worrying that I had perhaps done something wrong! J

Jen Henry

Examinations Officer

North Hertfordshire College: We aim to be recognised for outstanding teaching and exceptional customer service.

<
email:  [log in to unmask]

< phone:   01462 424224

< fax:        01462 424382

Hitchin Centre

Cambridge Road, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG4 0JD