I thought it was just my email lol.....at least I don't have to worry I've done something!

Sarah-Jane Taylor
Examinations Officer
Carlisle College

Tel:  01228 822816

>>> Elaine Monks <[log in to unmask]> 11/04/2013 16:14 >>>

Anyone else getting the same dodgy email from [log in to unmask]?

Slightly scared…

Elaine Monks

Assessments & Achievements Manager

National Centre Number 63459

Yeovil College | Mudford Road | Yeovil | BA21 4DR

( +44 (0)1935 845523

Ă¼ www.yeovil.ac.uk

Please remind students that NO Mobile Phones, iPods,MP3/4 players, or any device with electronic storage are to be taken into examination rooms, and that Photo ID has to be shown for all examinations

Note:
This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.  If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Yeovil College and any of its subsidiaries each reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to be the views of any such entity.

Thank You.

Scanned by
MailMarshal - M86 Security's comprehensive email content security solution. Download a free evaluation of MailMarshal at
www.m86security.com

* Email scanned for virus infection by iCritical *

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Carlisle College. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify Carlisle College on +441228 822703

* To save resources only print this email if it is absolutely necessary *

Carlisle College, Victoria Place, Carlisle. CA1 1HS